What is “personal data”?
The term “personal data” means information or fragments that are directly related to you or information that could allow Elko to identify you directly or indirectly.
What personal data does Elko collect?
Mainly, Elko serves personal data in case:
1) You fill in the contact form, which can be found at the bottom of the website. The contact form consists of 3 sections (name, e-mail, telephone number and your message);
2) Using cookies when you visit the website.
Why this personal data is collected
• First name – you can enter only your first name in this field of the contact form (it is not necessary to enter your last name). This information for Elko is necessary to be able to identify you when you send a message or want to place or want to reserve apartment.
• E-mail – Elko needs to know your e-mail address in order to be able to reply to your e-mail.
• Telephone number – required if you want Elko to contact you by phone.
• Message – this information is necessary for Elko to be able to understand your issues and wishes.
Cookies are small text files that a web browser (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari) store on your computer or mobile phone, primarily for the purpose of individualizing your personal settings when you return to this site. Cookies can be seen as a way for a web browser to remember you and to be able to distinguish a particular user.
How Elko processes and uses personal data
Elko protects your privacy and personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Law and any other applicable laws and amendments.
Elko does not disclose personal information to third parties unless required by law. Apiņu iela does not sell any personal information.
Elko does not disclose to anyone any information that is received from you. The information is not rented or sold to another company, agency or person.
If you have any questions, please write to us by e-mail: email@example.com